On-Campus Health Care for All Employees
Employee Health & Wellness Center
Hours of Operation
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Percutaneous Injury / Bloodborne Pathogen and/or Body Fluid Exposure Control Plan
The Employee Health & Wellness Center offers a wide array of services to promote the health of all employees at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
These services include:
- Urgent care
- Acute illness care
- Minor injury care
- Comprehensive health and wellness promotion
- Occupational accident assessment and treatment (minor lacerations, strains, sprains, falls, needle sticks and animal bites)
- TB surveillance/screening
- Smoking cessation programs
- Healthy weight management
- Laboratory tests
To make an appointment (which is not required but is encouraged), please call 210-567-2788.